Command Picture Hanging Strips are ideal for hanging narrow picture frames and canvases without causing damage to your walls. They're easy to apply, with no need for nails or tools and are suitable for most smooth surfaces.
- These small strips lock together to hold a surprising amount of weight - up to 5.4kg! When you’re ready for a change, the strips are easily removed without damaging the surface underneath – no holes, damaged paint work or sticky residue.
- Our picture hanging strips are ideal for more delicate and ornate frames or decorations where standard-width strips may be visible around the edges. Use the strips to create an ever changing montage in the hallway – it’s easy to add, remove and reposition your pictures when you want to refresh your collection.
- Picture Hanging Strips provide a great, nail-free solution for rented accommodation where you are worried about causing damage to your walls.
- Taking down your pictures is easy, simply hold the bottom corners of the frame and lift from the bottom, gently easing it away from the wall. To remove the Command Picture Hanging Strips, lightly press the top of the strip and pull the tab straight down, slowly stretching it until the strip releases from the wall.
- All of these instructions are detailed on the back of the pack.